My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 5, 2008

Suzy Homemaker

I was Suzy Homemaker today. I made pepper pot soup and apple pie. Both came out pretty darn good, if I say so myself.

I tried multi-tasking today. I have a hard time at that, so I made soup & apple pie at the same time. Did laundry & vacuumed during the same time. Wow, I got some things done all together, which surprised me that I can do, if I'm not distracted by the phone ringing, Chuck being around my territory, or visitors.

2 comments:

luckyladyx said...

I used to be able to multi-task when the kids were growing up, now I'm lucky to do one thing at a time without forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing.
lol,
Cherie

Sue said...

I really have trouble with multi-tasking. I glad it went well for me, LOL.