My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

May 27, 2007

Dutchess......7/13/96-5/22/07






One of our family dogs, Dutchess, our golden retriever went to doggie heaven. She would have been 11 years old on July 13th. Here are so cute pics of her and her best bud Cody, our yellow lab.







She loved playing with Cody and laying with him on the couch. She was the queen of the household.







It was always fun to watch them in the snow together. Cody and Dutchess loved the snow, but Cody hated getting wet in the rain, go figure. I thought labs are suppose to love water, not Cody. Dutchess loved all kinds of weather especially sun bathing in the sun. She loved heat. She would lay by the electric heater in the winter time next to her daddy, Chuck.






We miss her so much! We love you Dutchess. Love Mommy and Daddy

No comments: