My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

Well, it started early for me. It is 12:43 AM on the beginning of Valentine's Day and I made my hubby breakfast. Four scrambled eggs and 2 slices of toast. I bought him 3 packs of cigarettes because no sense in getting him something he doesn't need, when money is tight. Also, I couldn't just buy 1 pack if I wanted to use my debit card. For dinner I'll be making him a steak dinner, his favorite meal. So, I believe I gave him everything he wanted for Valentine's Day. I will have to let you all know what he does for me.

Hopefully, I will get some comments on what their lover, friend, hubby, and children has done for them on this special day. Kids can be so loving on Valentine's Day for their mommy.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMIE I hope you have a truly wonderful day. Come on little baby we can't wait for you to be born. I was hoping it would be a nice present for your mommy to be born on her birthday.

1 comment:

Sue said...

My hubby Chuck got me one of those Hallmark cards that you record a message. It was so beautiful!

Thank You
Love your wife,
Sue