My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

November 4, 2009

New Years Eve Gala at The Pocono Singles & Married Club

Looking forward to New Years Eve with the STAMPEDE BAND at the CLU Club in East Stroudsburg, PA. The evening starts at 7:30 PM and goes until 12:30 PM.

Click on the title and see what you all get for $20.00 per person. There will be a [cash bar] for all that comes. Anyone is welcome to come and join the festivities.

All the info is there if you want to reserve your seat for a wonderful, fun, and exciting evening. You won't go home hungry with all this wonderful food.

No comments: