My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 24, 2010

My 2007 Santa Fe SE

Yesterday, was a sad and a happy day all in one. I made the decision to sell my Santa Fe to get out from under a huge car loan. That payment was 3/4 of my rent, so to afford all our monthly bills, it was best that I find her a new owner. She was the bestest car ever, but she was going to need new tires this year and that was a BIG expense, because they were 18 inch wheels. So, it was best to let her go. :(

I hope her new owner will enjoy her and treat her with excellent care, like I did the three years I had her.

Goodbye!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi!!! Sorry to see you had to let you treasure go. Been with a neighbor, who is my age area and has to have some repairs on her house---she has had to see her kids put one of her collections she has treasured. On E Bay in order to get the money she needs to do the repairs. Times are so terrible that she is not going to reap any of the GOLD we thought about getting when the senior years set in. But that is life. Hope only the best for you and her. Ruthie