My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish all my readers a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving Day is upon us in just as little as two days.

This year, I want you all to think about what you are thankful for.

I thought about it and all I can think of is, I'm thankful for all my wonderful friends that God has placed in my life.  I'm also thankful for my husband Chuck, my children Bill, Tom, my foster son John, Tom's wife Stephanie, Bill's girlfriend Cindy, John's girlfriend Jamie and all my grandkids they brought into my life.  I'm also thankful that God has allowed his son to die for all my sins, so that I can have eternity with him.

God Bless you all! 

1 comment:

ADP said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Sue & Chuck. I hope you have a very nice day.