My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

November 30, 2008

The Christmas Shoes

I have watched this movie tonight and it is the greatest movie I've seen for the second time, that I had to share the song with you. What is Christmas without the love of a child for it's mother. If you haven't seen this movie, please do, you won't regret watching it. The Christmas Season is upon us and it is such a beautiful time of year.

I may not have money to buy the things I may want to give someone I love. I may not have the money to make a beautiful dinner to share with my loved ones. But I do know what I truly have in this whole wide world and that is the love of my Lord, Jesus Christ. He has given me so much. So much more than money could ever buy. He has given me hope & faith of a life after this, in his home above all homes, and that is Heaven. So, treasure the life you all have here, until you go home to heaven.

No comments: