My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!


I would like to wish all my friends, family, and daily readers to my blog a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful today for my loving God to allow me to wake up and share my thankfulness with my readers. I am thankful that I am a very loving, giving, christian woman, who I will brighten anyones day. I am also thankful for what my Lord has provided me and that is a hard working man, 2 beautiful boys, 1 foster son, a beautiful daughter-in-law, lovely girlfriends for John & Billy, and six grandchildren, with one on the way. Yes, I have a lot to be thankful for.

I have three beautiful dogs and 4 loving kitties to greet me everyday with their love and adoration for me. What more can I be thankful for. Amen!

No comments: