My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 9, 2008

I want my readers to know........

I was coming home from getting gas in New Jersey, and as I was driving on Washington St, when I saw the young boy that this article is all about. I stopped my car and and rolled my window down to call the young boy over to my car. I apologized to him and he said to me, it was ok and he was not upset with me. He also said to me for me to not worry about it.

That made me feel kinda good inside. To think, that I may have caused him some internal damage from my remark that was BLOWN out of proportion.

Now, if we adults can learn from this that would be great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Claire, and I just wanted to express sympathy...i know you wouldn't ever say things with the intent to hurt people, and I hope you can get your job back!

ADP said...

That's great you got to talk to the boy and I'm so glad he wasn't bothered by the remark because you really meant no harm to him.