My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 17, 2010

Nobody Blogs Anymore, :(

Ever since FaceBook was created more people are going on there and posting their pictures, playing farmville, fishville, they stopped blogging. I really miss reading their blogging and seeing their pictures.

Please come bag to blogging again. This message is to my friends that I read their blogs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry sue...its really a time issue. i can just click a button to post a picture on facebook. i'm sure i'll get back to it one day.

sajmom said...

I'll blog more when I have a less depressing situation and more free time on my own computer. We hog yours enough between school and checking my email and looking up contractor lead laws and library hours and such! Hopefully within a couple months you'll get your life back and so will we! (until then, spotty blogging and lots of stress, sorry!)