My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

May 2, 2010

I have Been Flocked by My Church, Olivet Presbyterian





Our Youth Group from my church, Olivet United Presbyterian, on 12th & Northampton Sts. in Easton are raising money to help the youth group go to camp. You had to buy insurance so that you wouldn't find flamingos on your front yard, well, as you can see, I didn't buy insurance. So, now I have to pay a ransom fee to get them removed and to be put on someone else's front lawn. I hope the people I chose appreciates waking up to flamingos. They are a really nice couple that I chose to wake up to flamingos.

1 comment:

Sue said...

sue...oh my god..that is soooo cool.....what a cute idea.....who came up with it? thanks for the pics..I loved it....they look so cool..hey...down where my sister jolynn lives & maybe even here in FL....when there is a flamingo in your yard...that means the party is at your house!

This is from my sister-in-law, Jan.