My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday , Dutchess the 2nd

Happy Birthday to our big girl, Dutchess. What joy you bring to our household. We thought our first Dutchess was trouble, you beat her by a landslide, LOL.
Dutchess will be 3 years old tomorrow. Wow, I can't believe that it's 3 years we had her. She still is a handful. Hopefully, someday she will come down and not jump on Chuck. His poor legs are sure taking a beating from her, when he comes home from work, or comes downstairs from waking up.

No comments: