My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Cody, he is 13 years old today


Today Cody our yellow lab is 13 years old. Happy Birthday to our bestest dog ever. We have had other great dogs, but none better than, Cody. Our son Tom (on the couch with Jacob) brought him home to us when Cody was 6 months old.



Cody loves being with the kids. He loves the attention that the kids give him. We will remember him always.

No comments: