My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

November 1, 2010

NOVEMBER 2ND, Couldn't Come Faster

I absolutely can't wait until tomorrow is over. Are you all being harassed or annoyed by annoying phone calls, people knocking on your doors, or watching these campaign ads on TV. Who can we trust? Because all the candidates all make promises that they just don't keep or just can't keep once in office. So, this year I'm really looking forward to it all ending after November 2ND.

So everyone needs to get out and vote, whether you think you are making the right decision or not on who should be in office to fight for "US" the American people. It is all coming to a close. YIPPEE!!!!

Believe me, if it were up to me, I would love to be able to vote independent, but I was told that I could switch after this election, but then I wouldn't be able to vote in the primaries in May, only in the main election. I really don't think that is fair at all. I really think we all should be able to vote for whomever we want, whether if they are Republican or Democratic, for both primary and main elections. That is how I feel and I really think it is only fair for us American people.

No comments: