My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

October 26, 2010

Soda Pop Cake

I was told about this mixture tonight a my choir practice. I have never heard of this, until I just read it on the Internet. When I was a Weight Watcher attendee we were told to make our cakes with applesauce, instead of adding the oil, to make them less fattening. Now, this is really quite amazing to me to know you can add one 12 oz. can of any flavor diet soda to a cake mix and nothing else, except the box cake mix. It just blows my mind. I'm definitely going to try this.

1 comment:

ADP said...

Don't use diet soda Sue, it contains aspartame which is really harmful. Google it for yourself to see what I am talking about.