My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

October 8, 2010

Think of Starting a Diet, $2.00 is All You Need

Back in my Weight Watchers days we had to keep a journal to keep track of what we are putting in our mouths and let me tell you, it works. I did experiments with my eating habits with writing it down to not writing it down and trying to remember because I forgot to write it down. So, I know full well, that a journal is wonderful in getting the weight to come off much faster than you can believe.

So, when I start to fall off track of my new eating regimen I will go back to journaling.

No comments: