My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

October 5, 2010

What Exercise To Choose To Burn More Calories

My friend from church and I have been biking together this summer, when I'm not baby-sitting. I have noticed that I am losing more inches than weight, because I have too much loose skin from me having weighloss surgery, that it is weighing me down. So, the scale still reads the same in weight, but I can see the difference in my clothes. Last summer, my friend, Cyndee, and I went biking a lot, instead of going to the gym we belong to. I really enjoy riding my bike. I really think that was my favorite toy as a kid. I would ride my bike all over Palmer Township. I like that more than walking.

Going to the gym has really helped me with toning up all this loose skin and without the help of my friend, Cyndee, I wouldn't be where I am with my success. Cyndee and I have very busy lives of lately, so I made the decision that when her and I can't go together, I push myself to go. Afterwards, I feel so good about going. I know I can do this. This is the gym we belong to http://www.eastonfitnessclub.com/

I like to thank, Cyndee, for all her help and love for me to get healthy again.

Dare to change your life here is a wonderful website, http://www.livestrong.com/

2 comments:

ADP said...

Good for you Sue that you've kept it up all this time. Are you going to keep riding during the winter?

Sue said...

As long as I can, but not when there is snow or ice on the ground. When I can't ride anymore outside I will ride the spinner bikes at the gym to keep my legs in shape for when spring time rolls around.