My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 7, 2011

Best and Worse Bottle Water

I saw on the news last night that a lot of bottle water was tested and these are the results. If you click on the title it will take you to a yahoo page that I highlighted.

I stopped buying bottled water and invested in a Pur Water Filter for my faucet and it shows that by me drinking my tap water is the best water. It tastes really crisp and clean as the spring water I was buying. I reuse my bottles from the bottled water. Yes, I know that isn't safe, but I wash them out in scalding hot water and then I refill them. Chuck and I have been drinking this way for a year now and haven't gotten sick. When I see that the bottles are getting pretty worn, I will buy one single bottle while I'm out to replace that worn bottle.

Chuck and I both have a Thermos water bottle, at the price of $17.99. I take mine to the gym and Chuck uses his for work, being it is stainless steel it is practically indestructible and keeps the water cold for 12 hours. I love cold water verses warm water.

No comments: