My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 22, 2011

Trying To Help My Son Get More Work To Supply For his Family

Anybody Need Work Done?
Want to make a change around the house?
Don’t want to spend a lot of money?
I have the tools and over 15 years experience to get the job finished in a timely fashion.
I do all types of home repairs. *HISTORICAL RESTORATION *COMPLETE KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING. *ALL TYPES OF TILE INSTALLATION. *FINISHED BASEMENT. *WINDOWS AND DOORS. *TRIM & MOLDINGS. *PAINT & SHEETROCK *SPACKLING *ROOF REPAIRS *FLOORING *SIDING *PORCHES AND SIDEWALKS.
registered. PA 037089.

Call Tom for a free estimate at 484-201-1384 or email me at Tomjarr@hotmail.com.


I can testify on the good work he does, for he remodeled my enclosed back porch and turned it into a laundry, 1/2 bath, and storage room. Also, he redone my kitchen from metal cabinets to beautiful wooden cabinets and wooded floor. The kitchen was so outdated and now looks great with a new look.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I like to thank the so many friends I have that have hired my son, Tommy, to remodel their home. He was able to supply for his family through your efforts to help him help you beautify your home.

THANK YOU!