My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 22, 2011

Baby #5 is on it's way!

My son, Tom, called me to let us know that Steph is in labor. As soon as her parents come down to Easton, Tom, will be bringing her to St. Luke's Hospital for the delivery. I hope she makes it there in time. With this being number 5, delivery might be quicker this time around. Keep the prayers flowing that he gets her to the hospital in time and things go off without a problem.

I'll let you know later what the sex is and the name. Hopefully, it will have a short name, not like Leanna's and Jacob's.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I happen to love Leanna and Jacob's names- they're unique and special just like Leanna and Jacob!

Sue said...

Laura, I'm not saying I don't like there names, but as you very well know, when them two have to start signing documents and have to use their whole name, they will need two lines, so to speak.

I would never want to change their names because I think their names fit them quite well.