My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 11, 2011

September 11th 2001

May we never forget this horrific day in our history. My hearts go out to the families of the men & women that have died. I pray for the survivors left behind to face their life without you. I pray for all your hearts to be healed and to carry on without you in their life. RIP, all you fellow servants, while you are now sitting at the right hand of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how could i do this on a mac.

Also visit my blog post ... xerox phaser 8560 printer ()