My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 3, 2011

Pastor Bob MacIntyre

This is, Pastor Bob MacIntyre, from my church, Olivet United Presbyterian, has passed away from cancer on Friday morning. I would like for all who reads my blog to say a prayer for him. He will be greatly missed by me and all my congregation. He was a very caring man and leaves behind a huge hole in our hearts. He was just awesome with the young people, when he provided his Young People Sermon, before the regular sermon. RIP, Pastor Bob!

I will truly miss you and your smile. Godspeed on your new journey, until we meet again at the right hand of God.


No comments: