My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 26, 2007

The beginnig of Summer

It is so hard to believe that June is almost gone and we will be entering July. Time just seems to just fly by as we grow older.

Yesterday, Chuck and I took a bus trip to Atlantic City. Well, I can say we didn't come back rich, but we enjoyed ourselves. We walked the Boardwalk to get something to eat. Then we went into the Pier Shops and came upon a Mac Store. They had everything in there that you could buy for any kind of Mac product. I have been looking for a cover for my keyboard since I got my i-Mac, because the cord isn't long enough to go on the slide out draw and it has to sit on top on my desk. Boy is it getting dirty. I was so happy that I found one :).

No comments: