My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 19, 2007

HAPPY 6Tth BIRTHDAY, TO MY "LEANNA ROSE JAYLEE"





Here is my beautiful granddaughter Leanna from when she was little until now. She is 6 years old today. My you have grown into a beautiful little girl. Nanny Sue and Little Pop-pop are so very proud of you.
She is a wonderful big sister to her little brothers. They sometimes fight as siblings do, but she loves her brothers very much.

3 comments:

eaglesfan said...

i cannot believe she is 6 already. wow time flys!

ADP said...

I like what you did to your blog. Nice change.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.