My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

June 13, 2007

Our New Puppy, Patches




She just loves this cat toy. She is always putting her head in it and walking around with it on her head. She eats with it on and you see she is sleeping with it on. She is so funny to watch. She goes from one toy to another toy, just like a baby does.
This is a picture of her before she got her first haircut. She was a little ball of fur. She is only 3 months old. She was born 3/3/07

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope that comes off of patches head lol......and yes patches is a cutie.....