My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 6, 2008

Eric Braedon from the Young and the Restless


Whoohoo is this man sexy or what!


They don't call him the BLACK KNIGHT for nothing.


Here he is in a black suit.

3 comments:

sajmom said...

Doesn't do anything for me.

Sue said...

You are too young to appreciate this man. He was on Rat Patrol back in the 60's, if your parents remember. I remember him on that show, when I was a young child, we used to watch it at my grandparents house.

He still looks good for being 67 on April 5th.

Anonymous said...

Sue I totally agree with you. I'm 32 and I've been watching this man for like 20yrs. I LOVE HIM!!!! I don't care how old he is,, he is HOT HOT HOT!!!! The day he leaves, is the day I stop watching Y and R. and for the record, Nicki is the only woman I approve of being with him. Whenever they are not together, I wait for the day they get back together!