My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

March 20, 2008

Maundy Thursday



Today was our Maundy Thursday Service at my church tonight. What a beautiful reflection of our Lord Jesus Christ having his last supper before he was crucified on the cross.

As he breaks the bread and drinks the wine in remembrance of him.

2 comments:

sajmom said...

What is Maundy? I've never heard that term before?

Sue said...

I believe Maundy has something to do with the last supper. I will get back to you on that question.