My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 30, 2008

Can you believe it, we celebrated 35 years of wedded bliss!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

This is what we looked like on September 29, 1973. We were so young and innocent, yeah right! Back then we didn't know what the future would hold for us, but we knew we wanted to share it together. And what a ride it has been, with some curves and bumps in the road, but we are still together and loving each other more and more each day.



And this is what we both look like today on September 30, 2008. Actually, this was on Chuck's birthday, in January, that is why he is wearing birthday hats. Didn't we both age well. No, comment kids! We have 2 beautiful boys that grew up to be 2 handsome men and we have been blessed to have a young man, named John, come to live with us when he was 19 and now he is a grown man too. Tom and John have blessed us with 6 beautiful grand babies and one on the way in February.



We both have been through a lot in our marriage, but I wouldn't change who we have become today.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hope one day I can successfully say I've put up with John for that long =) Congrats!

sajmom said...

Happy Anniversary! May you have 35 more years together!

Michele said...

Congratulations on 35 years of marriage! We'll be celebrating our 24th in a few weeks! Sometimes it seems like forever...other times it seems like just yesterday!

ADP said...

Congrats Sue & Chuck. 35 years--that's great. Dave & I will be married 34 years on November 14th. I had to laugh at that pic you used with those 2 hats on Chuck--bet he's going to love that hehe. But it's a really good picture of you, you look very pretty. And yes, you both have aged well, at least I think so.