My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 12, 2008

New Years Eve at the Almond Tree Manor


The STAMPEDE BAND is playing at the ALMOND TREE MANOR in Alpha, NJ. for New Years Eve from 8:30-12:30. Check out the link and see what they are offering for the night. I thought is was a little pricey for $75.00 per person, but look at all you get. Thank goodness I get to go for free (because I'm included in the band), because I can't eat or drink a lot, so it wouldn't be worth it if I had to pay.

I have heard many good things about this Banquet/Restaurant, and now I can try it out. Here is the number if anyone is interested in making a reservation in advance for New Years Eve Gala.........Taking Reservations, call: 908-454-9394

Hope to see some of our friends come on out for some good food and good music.

No comments: