My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 21, 2007

Dutchess, our new puppy





Dutchess is a Goldendoodle. She is 8 weeks old. She was born May 20, 2007.

Chuck missed our golden retriever, Dutchess so much that he wanted another one. We compromised on this puppy because it doesn't shed. Anyone that has a golden retriever knows how much shedding they do. I was so tired of the hair everywhere.

Can you believe that he named her Dutchess. She is so sweet and gentle. She will have to get a little tougher, because Patches beats up on her. They are just so cute to watch them rough housing around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just got a puppy to. husky/shep mix. We also have a black lab mix. My mom coulnd't help herself. He is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

my dog again