My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 1, 2007

Tom's Presents




Here is a picture that Maree' painted of her daddy. It looks just like him minus the mustache. If you look closely she even painted some gray in the sides of his hair. She made sure to tell her daddy that, LOL. Everyone laughed at that one.

Here is his favorite movie of all times, The Gladiator. He wants to name his son after the character in the movie, but Steph says no way.



His mother-in-law gave him this book on BUTTS because Tom is always taking pictures of people's butts. I never saw Tommy laugh so hard when he opens this gift. I hope he didn't get my big butt, LOL.

No comments: