My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 21, 2007

The Happy Family




They are all happy for the new arrival of Jacob Quinn Maximus J.

He is such a cutie and then what baby isn't a cutie.



Timothy is starting to talk pretty good. He wanted to talk to me on the phone last night. What a sweet little boy.

Leanna had her first sleep over at Mia's house and I assume it went well, because she stayed all night. Very Good, Leanna!

They were visiting us last night and Justin just loved our little puppies.

No comments: