My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 29, 2007

Timmy has fun with glue



Timothy seems to be taking after Justin when it comes to getting into things. He is so cute with glue all over his head and face, don't you think!



He reminds me more of Tommy when he was a young child investigating the things around him. He is 21 months now and he is following right in his brother, Justin and sister, Leanna's path of exploring the world around him. Poor Steph, maybe Jacob will be more like her and her sisters. We can all hope, can't we!

No comments: