My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 10, 2007

Come on out and have fun at Camp Charles Campground



Stampede Band is playing at Camp Charles Campground in Upper Mount Bethel, just north of Bangor, PA. from 8-11 pm, on August 11th.
We all have such a good time dancing and listening to good singing and music. The band plays country, oldies, rock-n-roll and requests.

All you need to bring is what you are going to drink and munch on. They have tables and chairs to sit and relax on. Just come on out and have a good time.

Here are some pics of the last time they were there.

1 comment:

ADP said...

Wow Sue, nice blogging!!! And....looks like fun only I can't come cause we're celebrating my birthday tonight. It would be nice to come see the band at some point though.