My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 9, 2007

Dutchess II, boy has she grown.



This is Dutchess II favorite spot to sleep.


She used to be able to fit on the ledge of my desk, but she has grown so much she can't quite fit anymore.


She is constantly falling off, but she keeps trying.

6 comments:

sajmom said...

I like the pink-it looks nice with all the pictures too.

Sue said...

Thank you! I didn't think anyone read my blog anymore. So, I thought I needed a change in color.

ADP said...

Sue I go to your blog everyday and read but you don't blog much. Most days I come on here and it's the same one that's been on. Or....there are pictures that I've seen on Steph's blog....I think you must have a more interesting life that you are not letting us into lol....for instance you go to Chuck's concerts, but I never read anything about that. You have friends, go places, do things we never read about. Or ideas, things you think about, are concerned about, are things we have no idea about and yet they go on in your world. Please don't be upset with me, I'm letting you know why I personally don't comment much on your site.

Sue said...

Ha Ha! My life is pretty much boring right now. Chuck's concerts are all the same nothing much to talk or brag about, been to too many over the years to even talk about anymore.

You can go to www.chucksworld.us to see the pictures I take of the jobs and the fun people have.

Life gets more fun when I go back to work on August 27th. Until then, not very interesting right now, sorry.

ADP said...

haha see, knew you had a life. Really nice to see the updates. Blogs are great because it gives us the excuse to talk about what we are really passionate about. Or just even plain 'ol boring things that we do everyday....or just our thoughts (hey, no one else can have OUR thoughts which is what makes them special). Everyone has their own place where they come from, how they see the world and that is why blogging is interesting...we can see a little into someone else's world. Just some more of my thoughts lol

Anonymous said...

wow my dog got big MY DOG NOT YOURS CHUCK i like your blog