My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 24, 2007

Prayers are needed

Chuck lost his job yesterday and we are in need of your prayers, so he can find another one.
He is happy to be away from Sherwin Williams again, they own the Duron Paint Company, MAB Paints, Dutchboy Paints, and many more that I don't know of. They are the BIGGEST paint company in the USA.

That company didn't care about the health and welfare of their employees, all they care about is the all mighty dollar.

Chuck is very happy to be away from them, but I'm very scared of what the future holds for us.

He is hoping to make a career change and to stay away from all the heavy lifting he was doing. His body can't do it anymore.
Chucks knows a lot about different things, like computers, etc. He is a very smart man.

So please pray for him and me or course.

The only one that can lead us in the right direction is God. And I'm putting it in his hands, with the help of you all who reads my blog.

I'm very thankful that Chuck enjoys playing in the band, hopefully when he does find a job that it won't interfere with it. That is one thing he has enjoyed over the years. It has made life pleasant for him, to escape from the dreary work place, to making people smile, with music.

1 comment:

ADP said...

I am so sorry to hear this Sue, I am definitely praying for you both.