My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 25, 2007

Today is Saturday, just two more days until the school year starts.

I can't believe on Monday I go back to school guarding again for the year. It is hard to believe that the summer is just about over. Now back to the old grind, YIPPEE!

I love crossing those kids to school and seeing what they all wear, especially the first day. They all look so pretty and handsome.

Now, hopefully we will all start out on a good note and NO PARKING in front of the school. We got rid of the trouble makers and this should be a really nice year for us all.

Drive safely, School is Open!

No comments: