My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 29, 2007

HAPPY 34TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US


Wow! It is hard to believe that today is Chuck and mine wedding anniversary. Where do the years go. Here is what we looked like 34 years ago on this very special day.

Happy Anniversary to Us!

1 comment:

ADP said...

Happy Anniverary Sue & Chuck. 34 years is wonderful! And you are married a year longer than Dave & I. Are you doing anything to celebrate?