My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 1, 2007

Sometimes it is good to have a Mac and sometimes it's not....

Chuck has been trying for two days now, on the computer, to open a claim at the unemployment office, but with no luck. He tried it on Safari, Internet Exployer, and then Netscape. We don't know if it is because we both have Mac's and the system doesn't accept the Mac's only Pc's This is a real headache for him. It lets him go through the whole thing, then when he tries to send it it shuts down, saying something, I don't know.

I love playing games on Pogo.com, but some of the games can only be played on Internet Exployer. I am using Safari web browser to play most of the games because I don't have Internet Exployer on my Mac. I guess I'll have to download it, so I have another web browser.

The good thing in owning a Mac is that you don't have to worry about it get a virus. My Pc was always jamming up and working so slow, that it drove me nuts. I wanted to throw it out the window or door. My Mac is so quick and easy to use. I only need to learn how to do more on it, LOL. When I had the PC I always locked it up when trying to do too many things at once, but with a Mac you don't have to worry about that. You can move things all around by dragging it to where you want it. But I'm sure there are some computer peaople out there that sure know how to work a PC very well. Not me, LOL! Chuck always tells me you can't hurt a Mac.

But, I guess computers in general can get on your nerves, whether it is a Mac or Pc.

No comments: