My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 25, 2007

We have a New Boss

The boss from hell is what we have. She moved me to another corner because of false allegations were made about me talking on my cell while crossing kids. The kids and parents are upset over this move. She moved other people as well and the ones that are out on, either a medical leave or filling in on their other job, are afraid they aren't going to get their corners back. We never had this problem before. When I was the boss, many years ago, I treated everyone equally. Karen our old boss went around our schedules to get corners covered. This boss leaves corners unattended to eye spy on guards. I think that it is ashame. Treating us like little kids. Hopefully, she will get what is intended for her in the end, and that is to be moved to a corner she couldn't handle.

3 comments:

ADP said...

You mean that she got 1 complaint and immediately moved you?

It really is so much better to work when there is no favoritism but it happens all the time in the workplace. Unfortunately.

sajmom said...

LOL-I read the title of your post and it sounded positive, then the first sentence made me laugh!

ADP said...

oh....the boss from hell. hehe. There are all diff kinds of bosses from hell. I know, I had a few. My advice is to be happy for the good in your boss cause you can't change the bad in them.....