My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 3, 2007

Unemployment

Well Chuck was able to use my computer with the web browser Firefox to get his claim in on time to open for the start of the week. Hooray!

Wow, that was pain in the butt. I thought it was never going to go through. Now we have to wait for about three weeks until we see a check, YUK!

Thank goodness my Christmas shopping is done except for John, Jamie, Steph, and Cindy.

No comments: