My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 26, 2008

Cody and Dutchess II, best Buds!

Cody is our old dog, but you wouldn't know it, because Dutchess II keeps him youthful, with her playfulness.

She just wants to play, play, play all the time with him.

She loves him to death. I think it is the best thing, cuz Cody really was missing her old buddy Dutchess, our Golden Retriever, when she passed away last year. So now they are the best of friends.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

dutchess II is such a unique looking dog...i guess i haven't seen a lot of labradoodles...she always seems to have a goofy look on her face LOL she's a cutie!

Sue said...

She is a goldendoodle not a labordoodle. But they almost look alike. Yes, she always has a stupid look on her face, lol.

eaglesfan said...

she is a pain in the doodle

Sue said...

Yeah, John but she loves ya.