My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 26, 2008

Easter fun!



Grandpa Chuck really had fun with the foam bats. Timothy and Justin got the best of him. Don't let this picture fool you, Justin did get back at his grandpa Chuck for taking his bat away from him. It is so nice being kids again with your grandkids.

Their daddy Tom got in on the act, also. The adults are beaten by the little boys. Timothy was laughing so hard at his dad and Justin whooping each other with the bats. Kids sure do keep you young, don't they!

9 comments:

ADP said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun on Easter. And I know from talking to Leanna that she really enjoyed her time on Easter with you. Plus she told me that the one cat (who I cannot remember the name for the life of me) is the best cat.

ADP said...

geez it took 5 times to post this cause they just squeeze those letters together--it really is hard to see what the heck letters they are....sorry just venting here.

Sue said...

Alanna, I dropped the word verification cuz it was a pain in the behind.

My cats names are Gizmo, Snowball, Misty, Tigger, and Sassy (she was my moms cat). Gizmo is probably her favorite, he has long gray hair with white paws and a little white on his neck. He has a very unique personality, just like our one red tiger cat we had when my boys lived home, named Spunky. Ask Tom about him. He would fetch bread ties when you threw them and head-butt your hand. He was an amazing cat.

sajmom said...

Snowball is her favorite

ps. letter verification is still on

Sue said...

Steph, it's not on my computer, the word verification I mean. Try hitting your refresh button and let me know if it's gone after you refresh your page. Chuck would always have me do that if he made changes to the band website because I would never see them because my cash was the same.

ADP said...

Yup, word verification is on still Sue. It's not as wicked as it was that day, I mean it was soooooo hard to read the letters they were stuck so close together. Did you actually go to settings in your blog and uncheck verification? I personally haven't had any problem and haven't needed to use it. No one comes on my blog hehe. And I never used the word verification, unless, you are telling me that you have to use it to respond to one of my posts which I hope is not true. Ok, onto the word verification part so I can post this hehe

sajmom said...

If you are signed in to your own blog it won't ask you for word verification but it will for anyone else. Maybe that's why you thought it was off before? I think it's off now (I'll see in a moment!)

sajmom said...

Now it's off!!

Sue said...

Well, I'm glad it's off now, because I really don't like them. I tried to post a comment either on yours or Michele's Blog and the word verification just kept going to a new one. So, I said forget it!

I was hitting something else and I thought it was the word verification, dummy me, LOL.