My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

April 26, 2008

Leanna Rose Jaylee


Leanna just loved playing with the yarn that Maree' got for Easter from us. I'll have to remember that when her birthday swings around in June. Her mommy does crafts with them and I think it's wonderful that they get to make things with their hands.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

sue, the kitchen looks really nice! (from what i can see in the pics!)

Sue said...

Yes, I love it, Thank You! Tommy did an excellent job.