My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

May 26, 2008

Missing my Grandparents and other family members

This is the time when I miss my grandparents because they always started the summer off with a huge family picnic. Most Memorial Days it would be too cold and we would have it in the garage or basement. On beautiful days like today we would have had it in the yard, with beanbag games and quoit games going all day. Music playing in the background and the laughter of all the little kids.

I really hope you truly look back at the good times these special holidays bring to mind. Like going to parades, picnics, cemetery to place flowers on a Vets grave, or just being with family.

How I really miss our family members that pass.

Enjoy this beautiful day!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

No comments: