My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

May 8, 2008

Mother's Day is Sunday, May 11th


What are your plans for your mother? My plans are to hopefully visit my mother-in-law up at Gracedale Nursing Home. Hopefully, she will be in a good frame of mind and will enjoy our visit.

If my mom was still alive I would be either taking her out for dinner or having her over for dinner, but she's not here with us anymore. But I have my memories to relive of the Happy Mother's Day we would spend with her and my grandmother. If you can only redo the past sometimes. I sure do miss my Nana!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! To all you mothers, grandmothers and foster mothers, may you all have a very wonderful day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, Happy Mothers Day t you too. Mine & Jim's mothers are both gone now & we sure do miss them
both. You have a great looking family & I think your dog Patches is just the cutest. Have a great day!
Cherie

sajmom said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope it's a great relaxing day for you and we'll see you sometime in the afternoon.