My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

May 13, 2008

Wednesday's Express, Letter to the Editor

I wrote a letter to the editor of the Express-Times newspaper, so look for it. It is about the 2-year-old found at 1:50 AM yesterday morning wandering around the borough streets. My title I submitted was "The Wandering Child," but they may change the title, so look for my name at the end. Then you will know what I wrote.

Boy, I feel for this mother because I had a very mischievous little boy in my son, Tom. He put all the gray hair on top of my head. I thought I would never survive the "Terrible Twos and Horrible Threes." All you parents out there can testify to those stages in a child's life, especially when you have a very active toddler, like my Tommy was. I feel for his wife Stephanie, because she has four children, two have made it through those stages, one is going through them right now, and the littlest one will be going through them shortly.

I can't judge this parent on this wandering 2-year-old, until it is proven that she was in the wrong, and until that's proven, she will have her hands full with a very curious/mischievous toddler.

No comments: