My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

October 17, 2008

The Hottest Christmas Toys For This Year

Some of the toys on this list can be a little pricey for some pockets, especially if you shop for a lot of kids/grandkids. I have six grandkids and one on the way in February, so Christmas can get expensive. This year with the economy they way it is we'll have to cut back a lot. It is going to hurt me more than the kids, I think. I'm so used to buying the store out for my kids and grandkids, that it will be very depressing to not be able to give them as much. But, then again, my hubby tells me every year that I go overboard with Christmas. It is my favorite time of year and I'm a very giving person.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i think a lot of people are going to be cutting back this year...