My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

October 15, 2008

Timmy needed the help of his pop-pop, Dave

Timmy couldn't open this one, because his Nanny Sue wrapped it in 2 trash bags. It took pop-pop, Chuck, 2 hours to put it together. I tried but I couldn't understand the stupid directions. It needed a man's touch, LOL.




When he saw it he said, I got my own scooter with a BIG smile on his face. That is all he wanted was his own, because Leanna & Justin each have their own, now he can join them in the fun. Each one is different, thank goodness. Leanna's is a princess one, Justin's is a spiderman one, and Timmy's is a star wars one.

No comments: