My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 25, 2009

Josslyn and Jonathan, sister & brother



Josslyn is getting so big and I am missing out on seeing her grow. She was 4 months old, when I was sitting for her, when daddy got a new job. Now she is 6 months and enjoying the world around her.

I thought this was an Oreo Cookie she was holding, but the joke is on me. It is the lens cap of mommy and daddy's camera. Ha! Ha! Ha!



Jonathan is getting more mature, since I last saw him. He is turning 5 years old on Sept. 11th. After the world stopped on Sept. 11th 2001, we had a very happy day to celebrate in 2004, was the birth of our grandson, Jonathan. God always brings a happy ending to tradegies and what a happy ending this is.

No comments: